I am big on the total body transformation… physical, mental, and emotional. Many times when we start on our health journey we try to do what everyone else is doing instead of focusing on what will work best for us. There are a few things that are equal across the board but how you utilize them makes all the difference. Below are my 5 pillars of health. Remember take it one day at a time, and one step at a time. Incorporate each pillar individually until you are consistent then go onto the next. Most importantly find what works best for YOU!
5 Pillars of Health:
- Sleep- 7-9 Quality Hours per Night
- Hydration- 1/2 of Your Body Weight in Oz of Water
- Nutrition- Pick a “Diet” You Will Stick to
- Exercise- 150 Minutes Moderate Exercise Weekly
- Personal Development- Do Something Daily to Strengthen Your Mind
Comment on this blog and let me know which area you struggle with the most. Remember YOU ARE ENOUGH!
Join Megan Hall's Newsletter List
Subscribe and get weekly inspiration right into your inbox