Coaches need coaches too! I’ve been working on and off again with Intuitive Business Coach Amber Annette for several months now and am currently in her Create Your Calling group. One of the things she said that really resonated with me is to follow the bread crumbs.
As a society we want answers now and become impatient when we don’t get them. I am guilty of this too. I actually joined the Create Your Calling group in the hopes that Amber could tell me exactly what I need to do. Unfortunately life doesn’t quite work like that. Any success in life or business requires time.
What does follow the bread crumbs mean? The universe, god, the divine, whatever you want to call it will leave you hints. These are ideas, signs, or messages that come seemingly out of nowhere. It’s like you are being given pieces of the gigantic puzzle that is life. You know how you want it to look but you don’t know how the pieces go together to create it.
The problem is we often over look these bread crumbs because we are so damn busy focusing on the big picture. Instead of patiently following the bread crumbs we are trying figure out how to jump to the end. This can often be overwhelming because we have no idea how to make that leap..
That’s where I come in. Think of me as the bread crumb magnifying glass. I help driven women discover their pathways to success and break them down into simple steps. Instead of being overwhelmed with how to get from point A to point B we focus on the bread crumbs or steps on how to get there.
How can you start to Follow the bread crumbs?
- Write down your ideas. They might not all be then next step but they could lead you to it.
- Instead of focusing on the end look for the next step. Yes goals are important but don’t let the end result overwhelm you.
- Trust your gut. You know better than anyone what’s best for you. If something feels “off” or you feel like it’s not right then don’t do it.
- Dive deeper into things that peak your interest. Whether it’s Self Care, Spirituality, Business or something entirely different. Your interest is good thing to follow.
- Invest in someone to help. It’s often hard to see the next step or identify the bread crumbs over all the noise of the world.
Things take time we all learn a little patience. Success and information won’t always appear overnight. It takes continuing to take the next step forward to finally see the results. Reflect on all the things you have accomplished in your life. Was it ever an overnight journey? I’m going to say probably not.
You may not know where your next steps will lead you. Trust that even though those bread crumbs may seem like they are leading you away from your goals that they could be leading you some new amazing place. There could be a lesson you still need to learn or information you still need to get. The bread crumbs can lead you to places you never thought possible.
Trust in the process. If you need help schedule a free call with me and let’s chat on how I can support you in finding those bread crumbs. You can schedule your free 30 minute call HERE.