.I once was lost but now I am found. I don’t mean that in a religious way either. At the age of 13 I started to lose myself. I just wanted to fit in as a teenager. Then in college I really wanted to feel loved and have friends. Then as a mom and wife I was so consumed with those roles I completely lost track of who I was.
It’s a really hard way to live a thriving life while not being authentic to who you are. I know if I struggled with not knowing who I was other women out there have too. In my latest vlog I share my tips for helping you find yourself again.
How to Find Yourself Again:
- Take Some Alone Time for Yourself with a Journal
- Ask Yourself Who Do I Want to be? Write Down What Comes up
- Ask Yourself What Do I Want my Life to Look Like? Write it Down
- Ask Yourself How Do I Need to Show Up For Those Two Things to Happen? Write it Down.
- Ask Yourself What Makes Me Happy? Write it Down
The Answer Lie Within The Answers.
In order for us to create a happy, healthy, thriving life we need to show up as our authentic selves. Let’s start to discover ourselves again so we can be the best version of ourselves. We all have a purpose and the world needs our light to shine brightly.
Remember YOU ARE ENOUGH!
Join Megan Hall's Newsletter List
Subscribe and get weekly inspiration right into your inbox